About Ivan Sulev
Have been involved in the entrepreneurial world for the past 9+ years. With this entrepreneurial and business experience, I have been able to successfully combine business strategy with improved customer and user experience (UX), through the exploits of innovative technologies, thus, creating improved business value. Successfully lead companies into the Experience Economy, curating and maintaining a holistic user, business, and technology appropriate experience in the full cycle of the role as Designer, Orchestrator, Champion and Guide.
Extensive experience in collaborative projects and project management for Horizon 2020, INTERREG and Erasmus+ programme on the following subjects as well as their commercial and business applications.
– Digital Transformation
– Innovation Design & User Experience (UX)
– Multiexperience (e.g. VR, AR, XR) applications
– Digital Energy Markets & Transactive Energy
– Virtual Power Plants for wholesale and retail market participation
– Distributed Energy Resource Management System (DERMS)
– Hyperautomation & AI in business and real-life application
– Digital Twins as digital replica of a living or non-living physical entity
– Human augmentation exploring how humans are physically and cognitively augmented by
– Empowered edge / IoT
– Practical blockchain
– HORIZON 2020: TwinERGY project H2020-LC-SC3-2020-EC-ES-SCC – “Intelligent interconnection of prosumers in positive energy communities with twins of things for digital energy markets”
– INTERREG: NATIFLife project Italy & Malta – NATIFLife project provides technological solutions to the growing needs of Independency and Autonomy of elderly and people with impairments to improve their lifestyle.
– INTERREG: MOBILITAS Mediterranean: the MED urban transports community represents INTERREG MED projects that work towards achieving tailor-made sustainable urban mobility plans and solutions in the Mediterranean area.
– EIT Climate KIC: CRISI-ADAPT II -Climate Risk Information for Supporting Adaptation Planning and operation (CRISI-ADAPT) is a project funded by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology under the EIT Climate-KIC.
– EIT Climate KIC: SUSHI – SUStainable HIstoric city districts – The SUSHI project stems from a holistic approach to facing common challenges that have already been identified in historic districts of six cities in five countries: Lisbon (PT), Valletta (MT), Savona (IT), Ptuj (SI), Nicosia (CY), and Sassari (IT).